Friday, March 2, 2007

spreadsheets in the classroom, what!!

I had an enjoyable time searching the internet for different uses of spreadsheets in the classroom. I found a wonderful site for instruction and for different uses on the internet. It has different links for what to use spreadsheets for and what not to use them for. It also contains basic instructions for how to use spreadsheets. Fun, right.

I learned that timelines are an easy and quick thing to teach to kids in elementary school. I also learned that graphs are not too hard to do. I reccommend this site for anyone who is interested in getting some good facts on spreadsheet uses and how to use the basics of a spreadsheet.click her to be the spreadhsheet kang

2 comments:

Rakesia Brown said...

Whoa Willie Boy, you found an awesome website. This site gives lots of information on how to use spreadsheets. This will certainly be helpful in the near future.

Michelle said...

I also enjoied looking for spreadsheets online. You can find some pretty cool thing to do with them.